Saturday, June 21, 2008

Called to Serve

The last couple weeks have been big in both my family and Keaton's! On the 10th my little brother Brandon left for the Brazilian MTC. It was so cool to see him off at the airport, I just kept thinking, "Wow! Can he really be this old?" But I think he is ready and from what he's said in his first email he is doing just fine, he even lucked out and got issued his own personal fan. (He can't sleep without one! )

Then, this past Thursday, Keaton's sister Amy got her call...to Bucharest Romania! Whoa. That's all I have to say. It is pretty cool because their great grandparents came from Romania. In fact, Paula's maiden name, Popa, is supposed to be as common there as Smith is here. Hard to believe, but we'll see.

Good luck to both of you!









1 comment:

  1. That's cool. I didn't know that Paula's family was from Romania.

    ReplyDelete