Thursday, April 1, 2010

Puddles

Today was cold, but that didn't stop Jamison from dragging me outside for a while.  I love that we have a big backyard for him to run around in when the house gets to small to hold all of his mischeif.  Sometimes he is so sweet and funny and precious it stops my heart.  We have a little spot on our back porch that always collects water, and he was drawn like a magnet to it.  The clouds were reflected so perfectly his tromping little baby shoes sent splashes and ripples across the sky.



Let's just say...to me, he walks on water. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so beautiful with his reflection in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! These pictures are making me miss my little Jamison so much! You need to come back down to Arizona so I can see him again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the puddle pictures, especially the black and white. His fascination with the water and his reflection is so endearing. I bet you went through a few pairs of pants and socks that day, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's definitely takes after you :) I got sent home with a bag full of little boy wet clothes yesterday, because he was playing in the puddle. I'm just glad it wasn't mud!

    ReplyDelete