Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas! Here is a glimpse into the chaos:
Isn't it great when the biggest present belongs to you? I never dreamed I'd get something this cool! Thank you Keaton!



Our special ornament for this year was a chinese takeout box, complete with a fortune cookie that reads: "What good fortune to have each other." Every year we get an ornament from Keaton's family that has some significance for what we did during the year. I think maybe we go out to eat a little too much if it warranted an ornament!

What a cute hubby!

Hmmm...so I guess this means you liked the present?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Christmas fun!! I've got to check out your new piano sometime. Does that mean Grandma's piano is up for grabs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should do like King Solomon, and since I possess 9/10s we can divide the last 1/10th between the two of you. That means Carma gets the very highest key and Carolanne gets the very lowest. I know, I know, sometimes I'm just too generous.

    ReplyDelete