Monday, May 12, 2008

Weigh In

So, Wednesday is the big day to find out if the little one is Jim or a Jane (don't worry, those aren't actual name options.) I know it's short timing, but I'm interested to hear your predictions! Use the little poll thing on the right to tell me what you think it'll be. So far, we've had several people say girl, but I just can't commit myself to that yet, there's still a part of me that says this could be a boy. Tell me your prediction and we'll see on Wednesday who is right!

P.S. I've been thinking I've been feeling some movement in there...but today I felt this little poke on the left side so I put my hand there and waited and sure enough, a couple of seconds later, I got another poke! This has got to be the coolest thing ever...

1 comment:

  1. Crystal! I can't wait til you have this baby! I'm so excited for you. I need to see a belly pic!

    ReplyDelete