Thursday, January 17, 2008

Logan's Return

This is Amy's best impression of the other people waiting at the airport (non-missionary waiters, that is). She's pretty good.











Proof that some things never change:




Logan returned home from the Madrid Spain mission late on Wednesday night! I'm so amazed...he is a different guy. It's hard to put into words how inspiring it is to see those missionaries come down that escalator towards you...for once, I'm speechless. I know. I'm as shocked as you are. We are just so happy to have him back, I can finally admit that I missed him!

4 comments:

  1. The snowboard pic is definitely a keeper! Let me know how long it took him to get back on the mountain. My guess is he's already gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Logan too. (Even though I'm a terrible friend and an even worse letter writer.) I actually was thinking about him today and thought, "I bet Logan is getting home any day now." Please tell him hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He went snowboarding for the first time today, but he's also going tomorrow and monday, and more than likely every other day until the either the season or his bank account closes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he's already home! I love the picture of him hugging his mom. He looks all grown up and dignified!

    ReplyDelete