Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yes, we're still alive

It has been forever since I've posted, I know! But it has been a hectic few weeks. I had my first shower a week or two ago, and we've also gotten about halfway through our kitchen cabinet renovations and the baby room fix-up. I've also done several photo shoots (with my awkward belly! You should see me trying to hunker down to get a good angle, its hilarious.) and yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. To commemorate our honeymoon, we took an overnight trip to St. George to relive our Tuacahn experience. This year was Les Mis! It was awesome, but no trip is without extra bumps--we got a major flat outside of Cedar City on our way down and had to buy two new tires. That was our anniversary present to each other...his and hers tires, how romantic! I just have to say how lucky I am to have married such an amazing man, he is my perfect match and I know that our baby couldn't ask for a better daddy. I love him so much, spending all those hours in the car normally wouldn't be any fun at all but I almost enjoyed the drive as much as the destination. He is the BEST!

Pictures coming soon, I'm too tired tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Third Anniversary! Time goes by so quickly. It doesn't seem like three years ago that we were all dressed in black (except for you). Do you know I still have some of those red scented heart soaps with your wedding date on them? Les Mis sounds wonderful! I'm jealous. I'm glad to hear the car ride was okay. When I was pregnant I had to take a break every hour, or my legs would start to feel numb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I really wanted to see it, but it didn't work out. Maybe next year we could go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo shoots turned out great! I wish I could be doing more of that.

    ReplyDelete