Monday, March 23, 2009

Growing

I want want want what I want want want, and this is how I geeeettt it...
(for those who've ever listened to Scripture Scouts)











































































































This post has no theme, really. It's just another post about my baby. But he is...well, my whole life these days. And he's growing so fast... we both are.

Simply put, these are the days that make going through nine months of pregnancy and five sleepless months with a newborn worth it. He is a little person. A thoughtful, inquisitive, ever-learning person.

I marvel.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute, I just love the chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. I love that song, but now it will be stuck in my head all day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete