Thursday, April 30, 2009

665 pictures



This weekend on our trip to Moab, I took a total of 665 pictures. It isn't hard to get carried away when you are in a beautiful setting and are surrounded by your favorite people. Plus, this was Jamison's first real outing (at six months) and I didn't want to miss a minute. We weren't sure how much he would enjoy jeeping, but we decided to put him in his carseat in the back and give him a nice blanket buffer so that he wouldn't get jolted around too much. 75% of the time he slept! the other 25% of the time he laughed--though wether he was laughing because he thought it was fun or if he was laughing at his mom flailing all about in the back of the jeep, we'll never know.

He is his father's son. :)

I will spare you having to go through all 665 photos, but I will share a few of the highlights. And I'll add this disclaimer: when Keaton was going up those obstacles, neither I nor Jamison remained in the car with him. He can take those risks on his own. And the two videos I've posted here aren't even the worst ones--he nearly flipped end over end on wipeout hill. I didn't record it, because quite frankly I was too busy muttering swearwords under my breath.

















2 comments:

  1. I love the laughing video, it's too cute. You may have another daredevil on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscape photos are amazing! How did you get them to look so good? :) I love the video of Jamison giggling! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete