Monday, April 20, 2009

Makes Me Happy

Saturday was a busy day.

I put a full day in at the regular job. (Gotta do something about that. Soon, I hope.)

Then I went home for just an hour or two before I had to head for Salt Lake for an Engagement shoot at the Gateway.

Last minute, Keaton decided to come.
Which made me happy.

He and Jamison hung back while I did my thing, the couple was so fun, they didn't mind at all that I had brought some tag-a-longs (tags-a-long? Stupid English). I may or may not have sneaked a few shots of my hubby with my baby.
Made me happy.
(Daddy's little "rock crawler")

After we wrapped up the shoot (they turned out awesome, by the way) we took our well-behaved son to build-a-bear for some good old fashioned spoiling. We found a bear called "dimples" and we couldn't resist.
Buying silly things for my baby...well, it just makes me happy.

Then we ate at a very fancy restaurant. My stomach and tastebuds were singing my praises...but my budget will be giving me the silent treatment for a while.
Still, it made me happy.

At the end of the day, it didn't matter that it was busy or hectic, that I worked most of it and spent too much money during the rest. I was out in the sweet spring air, and my baby and husband got to be a part of my day.

And that just...makes me happy.(The end of the day and still smiling!)

So happy.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Crystal, now I'm Happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him gumming your cheek. Funny thing about baby spit is that it if anyone else did that to you, you would be really grossed out, but because it's he's your baby, you love it. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little smile! With the double chin goin on! I love it. I love his kiss for Mommy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you not take a picture of that cute little guy's face? Oh, Keaton's alright too, ha ha! I love the big kiss you got from Jamison, didn't that just make it all worth it? Being a mom is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of him eating your cheek. SO precious. Great story too. I know what it's like to get the silent treatment from your budget. The last couple weeks I've been getting that.

    ReplyDelete