Monday, June 29, 2009

Window

On Friday I caught Jamison looking out our bedroom window. It was a beautiful time of day. It made me think about what it must be like to be a little child, when everything is so new. What kind of wonder must he feel when he looks out onto such a big world?


But it wasn't the big world he was looking for...
it was his daddy, who was out mowing the lawn.
When I finally pulled the little squirt away from the window, this was the shirt-appropriate look I got:
Every moment is precious...and priceless.

2 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to be able to enjoy those precious and priceless moments now...they don't last as long as you'd like so enjoy!!!
    He's so cute, even when he is "grumpy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even his grumpy face is gorgeous! I love how little boys just love their daddy's, it make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete