Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sexy? Saturday

So tonight we had our annual (sometimes semi annual) sexy saturday, though it was more of a low-key baby shower type of affair than the usual glamour-fest. The girls got back together to go out to eat and have a co-shower for me and Tia, who is due in December. It was so fun to see everyone, though the "sexy" part doesn't really fit too well into my current description. :)



Sorry, Nancy! You have to be in this, too!
Better!


And lastly, my personal souvenir from a long day on my feet. Yeah. Sexy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that I couldn't be there. :( I love your maternity shirt. It looks super cute! I'm sorry about the feet. They don't look like they're any fun at all! But you're almost there...just two and a half weeks to go (that is, if you make it that far).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor little feet!! They just make me hurt looking at them. Luckily I've been able to keep my swelling down, I owe it all to that it's going to be cool as I start my next two ballooning months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad swollen feet! Sorry I didn't make it! I was in bed by 8:30. How's that for a sexy saturday?

    ReplyDelete