Friday, January 9, 2009

Jamison's Blessing Day


Our special guy was blessed this past Sunday, in the same church that I was blessed in 24 years ago. It was such a beautiful day, and it was so fun to spend time with all of our family and friends afterwards, though I've decided that these events are much more enjoyable when you aren't the one doing preparation and cleanup! Thanks to everyone who came and double thanks for everyone who helped make the day special. (For more shots of Jamison in his blessing outfit, go here.)



Thank you Carolanne for temporarily manning the camera. I don't know what I would have done if I had missed this shot:
Jamison obviously loves parental kisses.




4 comments:

  1. His outfit turned out so cute! Priceless picture of Zach. Your little guy is just way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue blanket picture. The chapstick moment was pretty hot, huh?!! I think it is only fair though, because when you gave me my wedding day photos, I knew Keaton was manning the camera because I had some really nice headshots of you thrown in. We're even now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His outfit turned out so cute! I bet it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could've been there. His suit turned out great...he looks so handsome and cute!

    ReplyDelete