Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Deals

So I got my rewards statement on my wells fargo cards today and at the bottom there was a little blip about getting discounts on restaurants by going to visa.restaurant.com. So I went there and the deals are GREAT. If you are like us and like to eat out but have a small budget, you have to check this out. I got three $10 gift certificates to Braza Grill AND three $10 gift certificates to Pad Thai (a restaurant Keaton likes in Layton) for only 10 bucks. yeah. sixty bucks worth of restaurant-going delight for 10 bucks. There are limitations...only one certificate can be used per party even with separate checks and there is a minimum amount you have to spend to use the certificate. But, say I go to Pad Thai with my hubby and we spend 22 dollars. We give the 10 certificate and only pay 12 dollars. Or I go to Fiesta Guadalajara with my hubby and one other couple...we spend 50 dollars as a table and then use a twenty five dollar certificate (which you only pay six bucks for) and then split the difference. That's like, twelve bucks a couple. See what I'm getting at? There are quite a few restaurants available...Texas Roadhouse is probably our favorite but its gift certificates were out until next month. :( And some of the restaurants its only 35 dollar min purchase to use a 25 dollar certificate...and so on and so forth. It'll say "25 dollar gift certificate for 10 dollars" but when you go to check out there is a 40 percent discount, making it six dollars. Or it will say "10 dollar gift certificate for 3" (this is the one I did) but when you go to check out the 40 percent discount makes it just over a buck for a 10 dollar gift certificate. And there are participating restaurants all over. (Except Price. Sorry, Carolanne. You'll have to go to Provo to get a deal. But Carma is in luck. The Tempe area has more than a few.)

I mean it! Check this out and start saving money on dates with your sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously awesome! There are some great restaurants on there, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete