Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apples

Jamison loves our apples. We had a huge harvest from our apple tree this year, and he has definitely been the main beneficiary of the abundance. He know which pantry door has apples behind it and has figured out how to open it without the handle. (Its handles are too high up for him to reach, so we hadn't put a baby lock on it. He figured out how to open it from the bottom instead.) It is no wonder. He loves balls. He loves to eat. Give him something shaped like a ball that he can periodically munch? He is in heaven. I followed him around yesterday with my Christmas present (A 50 mm lens. I'm just breaking it in so its ready to use on Christmas. :) and this is what I got!

Okay these first ones are a little off-topic. But I love fishy cracker face.


Keaton said that if you look at this one you can kinda see what he might look like at 10 or 12.
Made me sad!! I want him to stay a 1 year old forever.

Om nom nom nom nom...


Problem solving at its finest.






Yes. The apple is in dad's shoe.
Awesome.



When mom finally helped him get it out, where did it go?
Yep. Right back into Daddy's shoe.




Yum.

4 comments:

  1. He is SO big! I can't believe it!! I haven't seen him in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love the pictures you get with that lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures you take. I'm kind of jealous that pictures like that are just another day in the Smith house. And did you seriously let him keep munching on that apple after he put it in the shoe!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with kids putting things in dad's shoes? Ick! We lost our camera for a week and found that Caleb had stashed it in one of Bryan's shoes. :0)

    ReplyDelete