Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jamison's Birthday part 1

Sorry for the hiatus! I'm gonna try reeeeallly reaaaally hard to catch up on all the posts I'm behind this week. And the laundry. They're quite similar really...the more it all gets piled up, the less I want to tackle it!

So here is a quick look at Jamison's birthday...on his real birthday. I shot a wedding that day so Jamison got to spend most of it with his Grandmas. Between the wedding and reception, when I dropped him off at Grandma Paula's house, we had a mini party and a little chocolate cake.



Just so you know... Mini party=big mess!
Chocolate covered baby...my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like he planted his whole face in it. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm sad that I missed it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chocolate covered baby, so cute.

    ReplyDelete