Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Overwhelmed with excitement:




So I know I'm a little behind on the halloween post...but when you think that I've never posted anything about moab yet either...or keaton's birthday....or vegas...this doesn't seem that bad. So in order to keep from posting pics of my son dressed up as a Skeleton when everyone else in the world is singing Christmas Carols, I decided to skip ahead a little.

We had so much fun at Brittany's and Bryan's for a little Halloween/Birthday shindig with our old friends. I forget what it is like to have adult friends sometimes. I miss all those get togethers and "hanging out." Plus it was fun for Jamison to chill with his fellow 1 year old homies. So here are a few from our night out with our little Bones.

A good time was had by all!

3 comments:

  1. That first picture with him smiling and his bright blue eyes is my favorite. It was good to see you again, it's been so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see him in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet little boyfriend. I love him :)

    ReplyDelete