Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Through my lens

To cleanse my palate from the bad taste left by the last posts, I'm going back to what I do the best:  posting pictures of Jamison!

Yesterday and today felt like Christmas because I got my new camera bag, my new lens, and my flash transmitters in the mail yesterday.  Yay!  So today after a walk around the block I busted out the new lens and let my baby run wild in the backyard.  Here are the un-photoshopped results!

And these next two pictures would have been great, had it not been for....
thanks Duncan.  Thanks a million.
So the lens gets a thumbs up...though it really couldn't go wrong with the subject matter.
Except for, you know, Duncan's tinkle time.

7 comments:

  1. That is so funny. Duncan has perfect timing! You have an awesome backyard, but I think you need a taller fence. Or maybe some really big trees along the back line. Unless you like the modern rusty industrial art deco. In that case, you've got a great view. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cute little Jamison! He looks like a boy version of little red riding hood...:). I love the red jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the neighbor's yard is the worst part about ours! I was hesitant to even post the ones that showed it! Makes me miss our big tree that blocked a lot of it. Someday we'll be able to afford a vinyl fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blue eyed boy....miss him. Excited to see the ones from today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue eyes and dimples!! Just so you know, you're really making me homesick!!! Thanks for the pictures...we'll seen you in about a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized we have the same swing set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took another look, but I about died laughing at your puppy!

    I love the red Jamison is wearing... the pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete