Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving...Scenes from Grandma's house

I know its been a while since I updated anything...I've been spending all my spare time writing essays about Sherlock Holmes and the beauties of nature (yeah...a whole class on nature writing. Yikes.) But last week we went up to Grace, Idaho and spent Thanksgiving morning and afternoon at Keaton's grandparents house. Since I don't have any left, it was sure nice of him to share! There are so many little things to look at at Grandma's house, I couldn't help but snap some pictures!
This reads: "If you put off doing that which is your duty, it will then become a chore." Story of my life, Grandma. Story of my life.




Paula made everyone write to Logan...I wouldn't say forcibly, exactly, but she can be convincing!

I love the little things: Does anyone notice that one of the geese is wearing a special ribbon around its neck? Things like that get my imagination going...

4 comments:

  1. How fun is that! I miss Grandma houses! Those are some great pictures, and I really liked that train, it looks really cool. This year we added a coal cart to the set you gave us last year. Maybe someday ours will be as cool as your grandparent's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandmas are the best. My hubby will for sure want that train, that's his big thing this year, playing with the train underneath our Christmas tree. But ours isn't as great as that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. I liked the little turkey thingy. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at how fantastic you can make the simplist things look, through your lense.

    ReplyDelete