Monday, February 25, 2008

Double Tagged

This week I got tagged twice, once by Carma and once by Tia. I'll start with Carma's first:

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

1. I have an extreme aversion to hawaiian haystacks. The last time I got violently ill, hawaiian haystacks was the food I was so lucky to see twice. Now, the very sight and smell bring back that queasy sensation...
2. I have issues with people who are just too perfect. I might be jaded, but I rather like flaws, both in myself and others. If you don't seem to have any, it just makes me A. hate you or B. wonder what kind of crazy big flaws you are so embarrassed about you have to go to such extreme lengths to cover them up. Perfect people also give me a queasy sensation...
3. I like safety. I may have married the adventure-seeking adrenaline junkie, but I personally enjoy having both feet planted firmly on the ground. I think it's a good match: Keaton does crazy things and injures himself, and I remain uninjured so as to better nurse him back to health. It works out, really.
4. I hate school. Okay, most of you probably know that, but I just thought I'd throw that one out there. Learning... it's okay. Trudging up to an overcrowded campus to participate in an hours-long session of hoop jumping? Not so much my thing. (Yet I still do it. Go figure.)
5. I share my side of the bed with my puppy. It used to be no big thing, he'd be at my feet and I had plenty of room. These days he's gotten more bold and has started pushing the boundaries. One morning soon I expect to wake up on the floor. Never thought I'd have my place usurped by a pint-sized canine, but nevertheless...

2ND TAG:
THE NAME GAME

1 . YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Melissa Jetta
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Peppermint Sugar. Wait, wait. Peppermint Suga. Sugah. That's better.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
C. Smi
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Red Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Renee Ogden
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Smicr (Lame!)
7.SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Doctor (Dr. Pepper. I improvised on this one a little.)
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
John Glenn. Wait a minute! My nascar name is an astronaut!
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Pink Suede Cinnamon Bear
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
McMurray Dean (That's kind of a stretch, my mom doesn't have a middle name!)
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 6th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Kaufman Kingston
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Rose. Okay, that sounds like a trashy romance novel name!
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Raspberry Socksie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Spooner Maple
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Writing Thunder Tour

Oh, and I'm going to personalize this tag by adding one more:
16. Your celebrity couple name: (half of your name, half your significant other's name, mixed together in whichever order sounds best.)
KEASTAL!!

Tag: Carma (for the name game, you don't have to do the other one again!) and Carolanne!

1 comment:

  1. I think I laughed at John Glenn the most! Raspberry Socksie's a fun cartoon name, too.

    ReplyDelete