Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Midnight Conversation

Two nights ago, as I was groggily crawling back into bed after another feeding, this exchange took place between me and my sleeping husband.

Keaton: mumble mumble
Crystal: what?
Keaton: Together
Crystal: what's together?
Keaton: gather together
Crystal: What are we gathering together?
Keaton: To-geth-er.
Crystal: what? What is together?
Keaton: You know, me, you, Logan, Brian. (I don't even know which Brian he's talking about)
Crystal: What are we gathering together?
Keaton: Stats, like bonus points.
Crystal: What?
Keaton: Oh, for cryin'.
Crystal: Keaton, you're talking in your sleep.
Keaton: No I'm not.
Crystal: It's four thirty in the morning.
Keaton: I've been in bed since two!
Crystal: I know... you're talking in your sleep.
Keaton: mumble mumble (he's out again.)

I was totally laughing in the dead middle of the night. I love having a sleep-talking husband!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, and you'll probably be having lots more of those conversations. I love all the pictures of Jamison, oh those blue eyes! PS- jealous that you didn't take our family pics this year, I'm wanting those Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I enjoy hearing about the sleep talking as you do hearing it :) lol

    ReplyDelete