Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday


Since I've been off on Maternity leave I've been doing my best to get as many family picture sessions as possible to offset the month I'm going without pay. Sometimes I bite off more than I can chew! In one week I've taken pictures for six families! It was a little hectic but I think they went great, and I'm still hoping for one or two more in December. The downside is that this all took place as we were gearing up for Thanksgiving... and then I got sick, on top of everything else. Still, at least I know now that I can juggle this kind of photo volume (this usually never happens, all of them at once) and still take care of my baby. It might get a little more difficult in a month when I go back to my regular job, but it is nice to know that when it becomes possible for me to quit Wells Fargo I'll be able to handle the full time photog thing. Someday...

In the meantime, I forced Logan to take a few shots of my little family today, then I took them home and diced them up and edited them to my satisfaction. (How is it fair I take pictures of everyone else and never get a decent picture of my family?) I was going to use a timer and a tripod, but it was easier directing a human to click the button. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute family! I love the little beenie! Now if you could only get the dog to look at the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! Your new little addition looks adorable. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete