Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Photo Tag

Robin tagged me to post the 4th picture from my 4th folder. I thought, hey, this is a fun tag! I am a photographer, what could be more fun than picking a random picture from my picture folder?

So here it is:


Yeah. I heard a disappointing "wah wah wah" in the background, too. This, my friends, is a picture of my nightstand from my "moving day" folder. Of all the zillions of pictures i take, this is the one that came up for this tag. Amazing!

To make myself feel better, I picked the 4th picture from my 4th archived folder on my portable hardrive. This one was much better.


This is Keaton's beautiful sister Amy, when I took her missionary pictures at Jensen Park this past summer. She is currently serving in the Romania Bucharest mission, she got there two days before Jamison was born. She is loving it and of course, doing an awesome job!

I tag Carolanne, Carma and Sandy!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I love the nightstand one. But you're a good sport to post it anyway. And yes I love the one of Keaton's sister too.

    ReplyDelete