Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fireworks






This has been such a busy month, I haven't had much time to do things for myself. Yesterday was a slight break, Keaton and I went jeeping up a beautiful trail in providence, but there will be more pictures of that later.

I had wanted to go to the Clinton fireworks but because the family session I shot later that evening went long, I didn't have time to get the boys packed up and dragged off to the park. Instead, I spread a blanket out on the cement, put the camera on its tripod and waited for the fun to begin from the comfort of my own driveway. I thought I'd share a few.

2 comments:

  1. You took those from your driveway? That's awesome. If you have that kind of view from your house, why even bother packing up? I agree with Paula, no traffic sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics look awesome. Your hubby called me and wished my "Happy Clinton Days" so I figured something must be going on with that...

    ReplyDelete