Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Afternoon drive

Saturday two weeks ago we hopped in the car and went on a drive on the west side of our mountains, back behind eden and avon, went off-roading a bit, and traveled the countryside outside of Hyrum and made a loop round to the freeway to go home.

Blowy, windy hair! I actually kind stuck my head out the window trying to get a shot. But then I felt like a golden retriever, so I stopped. :)


Chubby little feet, sweet sleepy baby:
I love that he is big enough that his feet rest on the back seat.
more crazy hair:
We had to stop at Maddox for a hamburger, of course, and we got Jamison out of the carseat so Keaton could teach him the finer points of driving.
get comfortable:
Carefully pick your tunes:

adjust volume accordingly:

How to honk your horn if someone cuts you off:
and don't forget to adjust the mirror.
all in all....

What a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I can't wait to see him again. He just has the brightest blue eyes. And already at the wheel, just like his dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golden retriever comparison, too funny. The driving lessons looked fun, even if they are fifteen years too early! :)

    You look really good in that up shot with your hair blowing. You must have had really good lighting, cuz I can see your freckles (they were cute, don't worry). Next time I come up, can you do some head shots for me? My blogger profile is pretty sad. First it was an old wedding picture and now I have antlers. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I got a camera...and I LOVE IT!!!! So if you ever need someone to just tag along let me know!

    ReplyDelete